- The home inspector shall inspect structural components including:
- The home inspector shall describe the type of:
- The home inspector shall:
- Probe structural components where deterioration is suspected;
- Enter under floor crawl spaces, basements, and attic spaces except when access is obstructed, when entry could damage the property, or when dangerous or adverse situations are suspected;
- Report the methods used to inspect under floor crawl spaces and attics; and
- Report signs of abnormal or harmful water penetration into the building or signs of abnormal or harmful condensation on building components.